Product Standard Indications
· May assist in the management of soft tissue trauma.
· May assist in the management of tension headache.
· For the symptomatic relief of tension headache.
· Temporary relief of migraine headache.
· Temporary relief of neuralgic headache.
· Temporary relief of headaches.
· For the symptomatic relief of sprains.
· For the symptomatic relief of soft tissue trauma.
· Relief of muscular aches and pains.
· May assist in the management of sprains.
· Temporary relief of the pain of rheumatism. [or] Temporary relief of rheumatic pain.
· Symptomatic relief or rheumatism.
· May assist in the management of rheumatism.
· May assist in the management of minor wounds (cuts, scratches, abrasions)
Product Specific Indications
· Magnesium salt baths are traditionally used to help relieve pain of cramps, sprains and muscular
· May help to relieve joint pain. Helps in relieving stiffness, swelling, Assist with healing and repair of
sporting and other injuries including bruises, muscular aches and pains
As a topical counter irritant for management of pain and inflammation resulting from sporting and minor
injuries and accidents, including bruises. Rubefacient, may assist local circulation, May assist
peripheral circulation. Counter-irritant, soothing. Astringent, soothing, calming. Topical Pain relief,
Topical analgesic effect. Topical anti-inflammatory, analgesic cream for the temporary relief
· Contains preservative phenoxyethanol
- If symptoms persist contact your Healthcare Practitioner
This formulated product has a combination of herbal extracts and essential oils, with the added bonus of 17% pharmaceutical grade Magnesium Chloride, Moringa Oil. Active Ingredients equivalent per gram:
- Magnesium chloride 170mg
- Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil 28.5 mg
- Hypericum Perforatum 5mg
- Eucalyptus Oil 10 mg
- Peppermint Oil 10 mg
- Wintergreen Oil 12.5 mg
- Dry Arnica Montana 5mg
- Commiphora myrrha Fresh 2.mg